Ohio Sea Grant Open House
September 7 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pmFree
Have you ever been curious about the Lake Erie science that takes place at Stone Lab? Do you want to take a peek inside Cooke Castle or peer down from Perry’s Lookout? Well, grab the opportunity at the Annual Friends of Stone Lab Open House.
- Tour of Stone Laboratory, Gibraltar Island
- Free transportation to Gibraltar from Ohio State’s Aquatic Visitors Center
- Tour the 6.5-acre island and view Cooke Castle
- Lectures and laboratory sessions
- Historical photos, summer class information, publications