1733 Cedar Point Road
This 6,000-square-foot home on Cedar Point Road looks out on to Lake Erie from the front and the back. Plus, it has a ballroom and a putting green.
The $1.5 million property in Sandusky includes three-quarters of an acre. The 3-bedroom, 6-bathroom house was custom built in 2007 by Poulos & Schmid architects and Seitz Builders. It includes:
- First floor master with an upscale bath and luxury shower.
- Screened-in porch to enjoy the Sandusky Bay view.
- His and her offices: One office has attached full bath, and could have mini kitchen for convenience. The other has a gas log fireplace and half bath.
- Two extra hobby rooms.
- Huge open space that used as a ballroom, a media room, or a bonus room, or subdivided into more rooms.
- Watchtower on the third floor with windows on four sides to view the lake, bay, Cedar Point and surrounding area.
- Attached garage with space for three cars.
- Boat lift and boat launch
The house is listed by Realtor Linda Armstrong of Re/Max. See the full listing here.